Friday, August 23, 2013

Week 10

This weeks pick-up included:

  • 1 ¼ pound red potatoes
  • One pint grape tomatoes
  • One head of lettuce
  • Three ears of corn
  • ½ pound of green beans
  • 1 Bunch of Leeks (2 leeks)
  • 1 head of Fennel
  • Purchased: One quart of raspberries, after Stella basically ate a handful from a quart on the table $4




See that sneaky hand going for the fennel? As I was putting the bounty away, she actually grabbed the head of fennel and started munching on the ends of it. I washed a few pieces and cut it up and added to her dinner. I can't even stand the smell of the stuff. I have a feeling she is going to be a black lickerish fan. When I finally give her candy that is.


Another corn eating picture. The kernels seemed really small to me.
She ate the entire half.



No comments:

Post a Comment